Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Phoenix Rising

We're back in business! The pirates shall ride once more!

I am leaving old posts as they were (mostly) for posterity. This is the account of the Phoenix and there's not a lot there anyway, so we'll just keep building.

Big announcement number one, I am gender fluid but prefer male pronouns. Instead of being you're adoring Captain Vesper Ward, I am now Vander Ward (title TBD).  Vander is a mix of Vesper (who I shall always be, but no longer in the same way) and Alexander, my new name in my new life of gender questioning.

The story is in rough details currently, and I am not prepared to type it out in full yet, but the abridged version is that my crew, after escaping the burning wreckage of the Phoenix that I did not, went out to gather Phoenix down. They used it to bring me back to life and I am using that as a good way to reset from past problems and come out with my new identity. It's a pretty good win/win.

That's all for now, I'm currently picking through and fixing up any social media that may still exist and is attached to my beloved fleet.

The hashtag #PhoenixRising shall be used a lot in the upcoming months, so that's where to get the info.

Also I promise I'll get better at this blogging and social media thing again.

For now, Vander out.

No comments:

Post a Comment