Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introduction

So it's been a rather odd day. I miss my Time Lord like crazy. I suppose seeing as this is my first post I should be introducing myself. As much as I'd like to pretend that I'm gunna keep this in character I know it won't happen. So deal with it. This blog is for me as much as it is for anyone silly enough to read it.
The name's Vesper. Vesper Ward to be exact.
I am a disgruntled Time Lord known as The Archivist, my job was to file away data related to all of history, past, present and future. Do you have any idea how tedious it gets reading about all these different times and places and yet never going to any of them? It's rough.
In any event I came across a timeline on the planet Earth which included these wondrous adventurers known as Sky Pirates. Without much of a second thought I took off, arrived at Earth, hid my Time Lord self in a Chameleon Arc Pocket Watch and immediately joined the ranks of a pirate airship. I was named Vesper Ward because at my time of arrival I looked like a child and the crew called me the ward of the ship. Seeing as I had no real past I didn't speak much, the German cook on board called me Whisper. Which with a thick German accent sounds a lot more like Vesper. So Vesper Ward became me.
After a great few years aboard the...well, I don't remember the name of the ship anymore.
In any event, my ship was destroyed by The Empire of Luxemborg. Luckily I was picked up by the fantastic and dreaded pirate airship The Phoenix.
Right...that's enough of an intro for now.

**********EDIT***********
Former real life name removed for reasons.
This was a story line that never panned out, though the origins of Vesper are still a bit unknown, it's likely a similar tale to Vander. Rising from the ashes. Perhaps some day I'll actually hash that out properly. For now, I'm loving the current story and there's no need to go back other than for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment